Beyond Exteriors is currently hiring a full time Sales Coordinator to join our team. Beyond Exteriors, a local roofing and siding company, located in Chantilly, VA was established in 2010. We pride ourselves on looking out for the client’s needs AND their wallets. Our dog friendly office while professional approaches our work day with ease and enjoyment because we have each other’s back! Weather can play havoc on our demand so being reliable and consistent will build loyalty and acknowledgement from the owners.
The ideal candidate has experience collecting and detailing customer information into a computer system for correct and efficient team use. This first impression position will be pivotal in qualifying and scheduling our sales team’s appointments. This position earns $37,000 – $40,000 annually (dependent on experience) and is eligible to accrue vacation / sick time after 90 days.
The successful Sales Coordinator will handle the qualifying of incoming calls, scheduling of sales appointments, converting new jobs within the software systems from lead to sold project and support the Production Coordinator as workflow requires. The Sales Coordinator greets all calls and team members with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency while ensuring the details are correctly and efficiently acquired before passing
onto the sales team. Excellent customer service skills are required to handle all customer inquiries and issues as they arise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming sales phone calls
- Utilize scheduling system to set sales appointments and accurately capturing and entering lead information
- Converting closed sales notes to projects within our PM software
- Assisting, when necessary, scheduling deliveries and crews
- Assisting maintaining production schedule
- Written customer communications
- Organize and coordinate customer follow up at project close
- Schedule any callbacks and follow up
- Outbound emails to close projects and deliver details
- Minimum 2 years professional office experience and customer service or sales
- Prefer experience in construction industry support
- Experienced using CRM or Project Management software
- Experience using scheduling systems
- Proficiency working within Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong and clear professional communication – written and verbal
- Team player
- High school diploma required