Beyond Exteriors is a locally owned and operated siding contractor in Arlington. Our siding repair and replacement services can help to increase the appearance and value of your home while reducing your energy bills and saving you time on exterior maintenance.
- Serving local homeowners in Arlington since 2010.
- Founded by Northern Virginia natives Andrew Maravas and George Simmons.
- Focused on high-quality, lasting results.
From a simple siding repair to a full-home siding replacement, you can trust Beyond Exteriors will handle your project with great attention and care. Trust the siding contractors Arlington homeowners have trusted since 2010 – trust Beyond Exteriors!
Arlington, VA Siding Repair
Siding damage from strong winds, rain, pests, or falling debris can compromise the integrity of your home. Beyond Exteriors provides professional siding repair services in Arlington. Signs of siding damage include:
- Warped siding & bubbled siding – This is a strong indicator of water damage
- Cracked or loose siding – Usually occurs after a harsh storm. If a small area of siding is cracked or loose and is caught right away, only the damaged pieces need to be replaced. However, cracked or loose siding can also signal a larger, structural problem.
- Holes in siding – Much like cracked siding, holes in your siding allow water to penetrate below your siding and become trapped, causing water damage, wood rot, and mold
- Fungus, mildew, or mold growth on siding – You most likely have a similar growth festering in the wall beneath. Be sure to check for dry rot at least once a year, too, at least once a year. Dry rot will devour the underside of your siding and the surface beneath.
- Peeling interior paint or wallpaper – If paint or wallpaper inside your home is peeling, you most likely have moisture trapped beneath your siding. Common areas to check are corners and around windows, where seams might be poorly caulked.
- Rising energy bills – Poor siding insulation allows warm air to leak out in the winter and hot air to sneak to heat up your cool, air conditioned air in the summer.
If you encounter one of these signs about your siding, call Beyond Exteriors right now to set up a free consultation with one of our Arlington, VA siding contractors and to explore your choices. Don’t be afraid to make a call about your siding; the faster we could fix it, the better!
Arlington, VA Siding Installation & Replacement
Replacing your home’s siding can give your home a much-needed face-lift. Other benefits of installing new siding can include improved energy efficiency, increased resale value, and reduced maintenance.
We offer a vast array of new siding options and use only the finest quality materials. We install the following siding materials in Arlington:
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding – Fiber cement siding is both durable and strong. James Hardie siding provides protection against extreme weather conditions, exposure to UV rays, excessive moisture, and long-term durability against heat, freezing, and humidity.
- Natural Cedar and Wood Siding – Cedar siding is praised for its understated beauty. Cedar has natural richness for a more traditional look and can be painted for a more modern appearance. Cedar siding is resistant to mildew, fungi, rot, and bacteria, as well as issues caused by excessive moisture, like bending, swelling, warping, and splitting.
- PVC/Composite Siding – We work with AZEK polymer composite siding. AZEK’s PVC/composite siding is durable and lightweight. It reduces thermal contraction and expansion, which helps with energy efficiency by preventing energy loss. PVC/composite siding is weather, rot, insect, and moisture resistant.
- Aluminum Siding – Aluminum siding is rot resistant and adapts well to extreme weather. Due to its sturdiness, aluminum siding also maintains a “new” look for a longer period of time. It’s an economical siding option that lasts. We custom-fabricate our aluminum siding to match your architectural aesthetic.
Whether you are looking to update the look of your home to enhance the curb appeal, to make it more attractive to potential buyers, or to add a vital layer of protection, Beyond Exteriors is here to help. If the quality of your siding is beyond repair, it is likely more efficient and cost-effective to replace it. Our expert siding technicians will assess the condition of your siding and make recommendations for the best solution to meet your needs.
Get a Free, No-Obligation Siding Estimate
Our Arlington, VA siding installation and replacement contractors have years of experience with siding at hand, and based on your preference, can emulate the layout of your old siding or install a completely new and innovative siding layout. We can predict that your brand-new siding will help save you plenty of money in the long run by preventing continuous siding maintenance and repairs in the future. We also feel that your family’s new first impression of the house will probably be both remarkable and captivating. We all know you’ll love your brand-new siding for many years to come. Contact us today to receive a free, no-obligation Arlington siding estimate and usher in a new era for you and your home!