The roof is one of the most important parts of your home. Beyond Exteriors has over 10 years of experience, uses only the best-quality materials, and puts customers first. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Want to learn more? Call us at 703-997-4161 or fill out this contact form for information about our Northern Virginia roof installation services.
- 1 Types of Roofing for Your Installation
- 2 5 Signs You Need New Roofing Installation
- 3 Our Roof Installation Services in Northern VA
- 4 Why Choose Beyond Exteriors for Roof Installation in Northern VA?
- 5 Frequently Asked Roofing Questions
Types of Roofing for Your Installation
- Single-ply asphalt – Singly-ply asphalt is known for its durability and easy installation. It’s the most commonly used roofing material available. Beyond Exteriors uses CertainTeed Asphalt Shingle Systems and offers a lifetime warranty for all asphalt roof installations.
- Shingles & shakes – Shingles and shakes provide a unique look with textured surfaces and a variety of sizes and styles to suit the aesthetic of your home. Shingles feature the cross grain look of wood and shakes give a more rustic split look. Beyond Exteriors is proud to offer a lifetime warranty for all shingle roof installations.
- Tiles – Slate, clay, and concrete tiles give a classic look with great durability and weatherproofing quality. They’re a good choice if you want a long-lasting, low-maintenance roof.
- Metal – Steel, aluminum, and copper are all long-lasting, lightweight, and durable roofing materials, with the added benefit of increased energy efficiency for your home.
- Synthetic – Synthetic roofs are a less expensive way to replicate the look and style of most other roofing materials. They are made of 95% recycled materials and are a more environmentally friendly roof choice.
- Flat or low-sloped – Flat and low-sloped roofs are weatherproof and made of durable, inexpensive materials. They are stronger and cheaper than other roofing styles and provide the opportunity to use the space on your roof in new ways, like incorporating solar panels, a patio, or a garden.
Not sure what material will best suit your needs? Call us at 703-997-4161 or contact us online. Our trained professionals are ready to help you choose the best materials for your Northern VA roofing project.
5 Signs You Need New Roofing Installation
Wondering when it’s time for new roofing installation or replacement? Here are the top five reasons you may need roofing installation:
- Several homes on your street are getting new roofs
- You have extensive gutter debris
- Your shingles are curling & buckling
- Your roof is discolored
- Your roof has bald spots
Noticing any of these issues with your roof? Contact Beyond Exteriors for expert roofing installation today – call us at 703-997-4161.
Our Roof Installation Services in Northern VA
Our client-first approach means that we provide you with all the information you need to help select the best roofing materials for your home. In our experience, we’ve found that informed homeowners are happy customers, so we take an educational approach to everything we do. Beyond Exteriors’ roofing professionals are here to serve you – your satisfaction is our main goal.
A new roof may seem like a daunting task, but we are here to help. Call us at 703-997-4161 or contact us online to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.
Why Choose Beyond Exteriors for Roof Installation in Northern VA?
Northern Virginia natives Andrew Maravas and George Simmons founded Beyond Exteriors over 10 years ago with a pledge to put customers first. We use only top-quality materials and highly trained professionals to provide the best roof installation services in Northern Virginia.
Andrew and George are still directly involved in the daily operations of Beyond Exteriors to ensure that we provide free, realistic estimates and follow-up consultations after your roof is installed. From a simple roof repair to a complete roof replacement, Beyond Exteriors doesn’t consider the project to be complete until you are satisfied.
We are proud to offer free, no-obligation estimates. Call us at 703-997-4161 or contact us online to learn more about our Northern VA roof installation services in Centreville, Chantilly, Herndon, Fairfax, Oakton, and surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Roofing Questions
How long will my roofing installation job take?
A standard house takes just one day to complete. Larger jobs may take 2-3 days to finish.
Will my property be damaged during the roofing installation?
All your bushes, plants, windows, siding, and other items outside your home are protected during the installation process.
Can I have the new roof installed over the old one to save on costs?
Installing a new roof over the old one is entirely possible; however, this is not ideal for the long run. The roof weight will double and will place unnecessary strain on the roofing structure. Hidden roofing problems like punctures, insulation issues, and damage to the roof deck will most likely go unseen.
Can I install my own roof?
While doing it yourself is possible, you probably will not want to if you want to take advantage of the roof’s full life span. Certain roofing systems require specific installation processes that are not available to the general public. Small mistakes can compromise the roof’s performance. It’s best to trust the roofing experts with roof installation jobs.