Your home’s siding protects it from weather, sun, and moisture. It also plays a big role in your home’s design aesthetic and can increase your eco-friendliness and energy efficiency via its insulation properties.
The experts at Beyond Exteriors have been providing Northern Virginia homeowners high-quality siding replacement services for the past decade. We use only the best siding products and experienced installation professionals to deliver exceptional results. Our wide array of siding products can suit any aesthetic or functional need, and your satisfaction with our craftsmanship is guaranteed.
5 Signs That You May Need Siding Installation in Northern VA
If you see any of these signs of damage or are unsure about the structural integrity of your siding, contact the experts at Beyond Exteriors. We are here to help and will provide you with all the information you need to make a decision.
- Extensive damage on several panels: Damage to single panels can often be repaired, but if the damage covers a large area, or is reoccurring, replacement may be necessary.
- Mold, mildew, and rot: These are all signs of serious water intrusion that can cause expensive damage to your home’s structure. You can prevent expensive repairs in the future with siding replacement.
- Gaps between panels: Visible gaps indicate aged siding or faulty installation; these gaps can allow water and insects to invade your home, causing considerable damage.
- Maintenance issues: Are you tired of painting or sanding your high-maintenance siding? Newer materials offer a traditional look with minimal upkeep.
- It’s time for an upgrade: Ready to give your home a face-lift? Interested in conserving energy with high-efficiency insulation? No matter your goals, we have a siding option that will meet them.
If your siding needs to be replaced, the team at Beyond Exteriors will thoroughly walk you through every step of the process. We will assess your home and its existing siding, determine the appearance and design you prefer for your facade, and provide a detailed explanation of your siding options, including the benefits of each available material. Your siding will be completely customized to suit your individual tastes and needs.
Have Your Siding Replaced by the Locals in Northern VA
Andrew Maravas and George Simmons, Northern VA natives, founded Beyond Exteriors with a goal to put their customers first. Ten years later, they’re living up to that pledge by using only the best quality products to deliver results that last. Their team of highly trained professionals provides the best siding replacement services available in Northern Virginia, satisfaction guaranteed.
Beyond Exteriors offers free estimates! Contact us at (703) 830-0863 or on our website to schedule yours today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I professional siding installation important?
DIY siding can be difficult and can take a lot of time to complete. When considering DIY siding or Professional siding it’s important to consider that your siding contractor has access to resources and tools you wouldn’t normally have access to. Take a look at some of the things below
- Better warranties: Most professional siding contractors, on the other hand, have workmanship warranties on top of applicable manufacturing warranties that typically cover the first two years.
- No footwork necessary: With a professional siding contractor for your installation needs, you can avoid a lot of the unnecessary footwork and paperwork required for building permits and building code compliance.
- Necessary tools: Siding contractors have all the tools you’ll need. As professionals, it is their job to come to your home with all of the tools necessary to get the job complete. Should you be attempting a siding replacement yourself for the first time, you may find yourself making multiple trips to locate the tools you need.
What is the best type of siding for my home?
The type of siding you choose should be based on a number of factors, including:
- Style of your home
- Neighborhood restrictions
- Personal preference
Our siding replacement experts will work with you to determine the perfect solution for your needs.