Beyond Exteriors is the premier siding contractor in Centreville, VA. Since 2010, we’ve provided siding repair services in Centreville to homeowners whose siding is damaged, outdated or in need of an upgrade. Whether you’re recovering after a storm or replacing siding to boost curb appeal, Beyond Exteriors is here for you.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for siding repair and replacement in Centreville or to request a free estimate.
Siding Installation & Replacement in Centreville
Replacing your home’s siding can give your home a much-needed face-lift. Other benefits of installing new siding can include improved energy efficiency, increased resale value, and reduced maintenance.
We offer a vast array of new siding options and use only the finest quality materials. Some of the most popular options for replacement siding in Centreville include:
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding – Fiber cement siding is both durable and strong. James Hardie siding provides protection against extreme weather conditions, exposure to UV rays, excessive moisture, and long-term durability against heat, freezing, and humidity.
- Natural Cedar and Wood Siding – Cedar siding is praised for its understated beauty. Cedar has natural richness for a more traditional look and can be painted for a more modern appearance. Cedar siding is resistant to mildew, fungi, rot, and bacteria, as well as issues caused by excessive moisture, like bending, swelling, warping, and splitting.
- PVC/Composite Siding – We work with AZEK polymer composite siding. AZEK’s PVC/composite siding is durable and lightweight. It reduces thermal contraction and expansion, which helps with energy efficiency by preventing energy loss. PVC/composite siding is weather, rot, insect, and moisture resistant.
- Aluminum Siding – Aluminum siding is rot resistant and adapts well to extreme weather. Due to its sturdiness, aluminum siding also maintains a “new” look for a longer period of time. It’s an economical siding option that lasts. We custom-fabricate our aluminum siding to match your architectural aesthetic.
Whether you are looking to update the look of your home to enhance the curb appeal, to make it more attractive to potential buyers, or to add a vital layer of protection, Beyond Exteriors is here to help. If the quality of your siding is beyond repair, it is likely more efficient and cost-effective to replace it. Our expert siding technicians will assess the condition of your siding and make recommendations for the best solution to meet your needs.
Siding Repair in Centreville
Siding damage from strong winds, rain, pests, or falling debris can compromise the integrity of your home. Beyond Exteriors provides professional siding repair services in Arlington. Signs of siding damage include:
- Warped siding & bubbled siding – This is a strong indicator of water damage.
- Cracked or loose siding – Usually occurs after a harsh storm. If a small area of siding is cracked or loose and is caught right away, only the damaged pieces need to be replaced. However, cracked or loose siding can also signal a larger, structural problem.
- Holes in siding – Much like cracked siding, holes in your siding allow water to penetrate below your siding and become trapped, causing water damage, wood rot, and mold
- Fungus, mildew, or mold growth on siding – You most likely have a similar growth festering in the wall beneath. Be sure to check for dry rot at least once a year, too, at least once a year. Dry rot will devour the underside of your siding and the surface beneath.
- Peeling interior paint or wallpaper – If paint or wallpaper inside your home is peeling, you most likely have moisture trapped beneath your siding. Common areas to check are corners and around windows, where seams might be poorly caulked.
- Rising energy bills – Poor siding insulation allows warm air to leak out in the winter and hot air to sneak to heat up your cool, air conditioned air in the summer.
If you encounter one of these signs about your siding, call Beyond Exteriors right now to set up a free consultation with one of our Centreville, VA siding contractors and to explore your choices. Don’t be afraid to make a call about your siding; the faster we can fix it, the better!
Why Choose Beyond Exteriors as Your Centreville Siding Contractor?
Beyond Exteriors is locally owned and operated, and each of our siding technicians is chosen based on strict criteria for knowledge, experience, and professionalism. Our expert siding services can help to increase the appearance and value of your home while reducing your energy bills and saving you time on exterior maintenance.
Contact us today to schedule siding services in the Centreville area or to obtain a free, no-obligation estimate!