The best way to ensure the longevity of your siding is by hiring an experienced, reputable siding contractor in Alexandria for all your siding needs. Beyond Exteriors is the premier siding installer in Alexandria, VA, with over 10 years of dependable service and highly qualified siding technicians. Whether you are installing siding for the first time, want to replace your old siding, or need repairs due to age, weather, or damage, we’re here to help.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for siding installation and repair in Alexandria or to request a free estimate!
Quality Siding Repairs & Installation in Alexandria Since 2010
As your home’s first defense against the elements, your siding should not only look good but also protect your home from infiltration by wind, water, or pests. Siding that is incorrectly installed, past its prime, or in disrepair may result in costly damage to your home’s exterior or result in a loss of comfort or efficiency—highlighting the need for expert siding services from a qualified contractor. Our siding services are second to none, and we use only the finest quality materials from some of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
Siding Installation & Replacement in Alexandria
Siding installation with Beyond Exteriors begins with a no-obligation, free estimate. Our technicians will assess your home and discuss your siding needs, before presenting you with a detailed proposal for the project. We offer a vast array of siding options to suit every taste, style, and budget, and we use only the finest quality materials and superior craftsmanship for our siding installation services to ensure your project is completed to the highest standards for safety, performance, and durability.
We install the following siding materials in Alexandria:
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding – Fiber cement siding is both durable and strong. James Hardie siding provides protection against extreme weather conditions, exposure to UV rays, excessive moisture, and long-term durability against heat, freezing, and humidity.
- Natural Cedar and Wood Siding – Cedar siding is praised for its understated beauty. Cedar has natural richness for a more traditional look and can be painted for a more modern appearance. Cedar siding is resistant to mildew, fungi, rot, and bacteria, as well as issues caused by excessive moisture, like bending, swelling, warping, and splitting.
- PVC/Composite Siding – We work with AZEK polymer composite siding. AZEK’s PVC/composite siding is durable and lightweight. It reduces thermal contraction and expansion, which helps with energy efficiency by preventing energy loss. PVC/composite siding is weather, rot, insect, and moisture resistant.
- Aluminum Siding – Aluminum siding is rot resistant and adapts well to extreme weather. Due to its sturdiness, aluminum siding also maintains a “new” look for a longer period of time. It’s an economical siding option that lasts. We custom-fabricate our aluminum siding to match your architectural aesthetic.
Whether you are looking to update the look of your home to enhance the curb appeal, to make it more attractive to potential buyers, or to add a vital layer of protection, Beyond Exteriors is here to help. If the quality of your siding is beyond repair, it is likely more efficient and cost-effective to replace it. Our expert siding technicians will assess the condition of your siding and make recommendations for the best solution to meet your needs.
Siding Repair in Alexandria
Damage to your siding from strong winds, driving rain, pests, or physical injury can expose the exterior walls to the elements and compromise the integrity of your home. Signs of siding damage include:
- Warped siding & bubbled siding – This is a strong indicator of water damage.
- Cracked or loose siding – Usually occurs after a harsh storm. If a small area of siding is cracked or loose and is caught right away, only the damaged pieces need to be replaced. However, cracked or loose siding can also signal a larger, structural problem.
- Holes in siding – Much like cracked siding, holes in your siding allow water to penetrate below your siding and become trapped, causing water damage, wood rot, and mold
- Fungus, mildew, or mold growth on siding – You most likely have a similar growth festering in the wall beneath. Be sure to check for dry rot at least once a year, too, at least once a year. Dry rot will devour the underside of your siding and the surface beneath.
- Peeling interior paint or wallpaper – If paint or wallpaper inside your home is peeling, you most likely have moisture trapped beneath your siding. Common areas to check are corners and around windows, where seams might be poorly caulked.
- Rising energy bills – Poor siding insulation allows warm air to leak out in the winter and hot air to sneak to heat up your cool, air conditioned air in the summer.
Why Choose Beyond Exteriors?
Beyond Exteriors is locally owned and operated, and each of our siding technicians is chosen based on strict criteria for knowledge, experience, and professionalism. Our expert siding services can help to increase the appearance and value of your home while reducing your energy bills and saving you time on exterior maintenance.
- Serving local homeowners in Alexandria since 2010.
- Founded by Northern Virginia natives Andrew Maravas and George Simmons.
- Focused on high-quality, lasting results.
Whether your project is a simple roof repair or a complete roof replacement, you can trust that Beyond Exteriors will handle your project with great attention and care.
Contact us today to schedule siding services in the Alexandria area or to obtain a free, no-obligation estimate!
Interested in finding out more about our Siding Contractors in Alexandria, VA?Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation